- Get started with Google Cloud Datastore - a fast, powerful, NoSQL database
Megastore/Bigtable storage now available outside Appengine.
- Get started with App Engine for PHP: scalable, secure and reliable
Not a PHP fan, but glad to see we’re offering it.
- Google Compute Engine is now open to all
Now with per-minute billing.
- Networking and Firewalls - Google Compute Engine
Software-defined networking for Compute Engine VMs.
- Google I/O 2013 session videos
Lots of good stuff being posted here.
- Go Concurrency Patterns video and Slides
Nice intro to the basics of concurrent programming in Go
- Concurrency is Not Parallelism video and the Slides
Another Rob Pike talk Intro to Go Concurrency by Rob Pike, from I/O 2012
- Concurrent Prime Number Sieve in Go
10 seconds on my dual-core 1.8Ghz i7 Macbook Air to generate the first 10,000 primes.